Sunday, January 24, 2010

School Daze



After sleeping in, eating and relaxing in the morning, today I went to school again. And, as promised, received the lion's share of treats. Today I learned to greet people politely, attention heel and touch to Ms. Christie's palm while walking. It was a lot of fun. I want to learn the really cool tricks that Kai knows, but Ms. Christie said that I need to learn the basics first. Apparently, Ms. Christie doesn't understand that "down" means to look down at the treat from a sitting position and try to will it to your mouth.

Tomorrow Ms. Christie is really busy, so instead of sitting in my wire box all day, I get to go play with Miss Roxanne. I love Miss Roxanne! She is so energetic and funny. She's my favorite play partner. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment