Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Finally... A Day to Rest

Well, Ms. Christie has kept me on the run so much, I didn't think I'd ever get a day to just lay around and sleep. Don't get me wrong, when I hear "Let's Go!" I am ready, but I definitely love to just lay around and snooze (especially on the big pillow under the chair).

I thought I had easy until Monday night. It was all play, play, play, then Ms. Christie said I had to work to earn my keep. Work? What do you mean work? I was a little nervous, but Kai was happily coming along, so I figured this work stuff might be fun. Boy, I was right! I love to work! Ms. Christie made me be the "demo dog" for her class orientations, whatever that means. I just know I got to eat a lot of treats and get lots of pets. Here is a video of me "working." See how attentive I am. Ms. Christie says I am very smart and very trainable. I like pets a lot so, maybe, she says, I could make a good Therapy Dog. I'd visit people and they would pet me and then they would be happy. Sounds good to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment