Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lazy Days...


I think it is the weekend or something. Ms. Christie and I have not been out as much in the past few days, giving me a chance to be lazy and sleep on the big pillow under the chair. I like to sleep on the big pillow under the chair.

We did go out for a little while on Wednesday. Ms. Christie took me to "work" again at a different place. This place was so very wonderful. It was full of doggie smells and food and TREATS! Ms. Christie called it Wag. I call it Heaven! I kept going to these baskets full of yummy goodies and helping myself. But then I would get told No and lose my candy. Ms. Christie tried to make be stay behind the counter, but I kept getting out. Then Ms. Christie took me home and put me in the wire box with a Kong and left again. I don't think I'll get to go back to that place again very soon. :(

Tomorrow, I get to go back to school! I hope I learn a lot and get a lot of treats. My very favorite thing to do with Ms. Christie is to go to school!

Now back to my nap on the big...pillow...un...der...the...ch-Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment