Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Playdate with Pooka

It hasn't been so busy for me the past few days, but Ms. Christie is one a lot and I have to sit in my wire box until Mr. RicH lets me out. I play with mostly with Kai and sometimes a couple of neighborhood dogs. On Monday, Ms. Christie said I was going to get to go stay with Miss Roxanne for the day. I LOVE Miss Roxanne!

So, Ms. Christie took me over and, guess what?... Miss Roxanne has a dog! He is a short dog with big ears. They call him something about French butterflies, but I don't know, and I really don't care. What I do care about is that Pooka (that is his name) is fun and likes to play the chase game with me. I got so excited that I started humping Pooka. Miss Roxanne made me stop and lay down for a while. She gave me a chewy, and I was a good boy for her.

When Ms. Christie came to get me, I heard Miss Roxanne say that I am a handful. Ms. Christie says that I just get overly excited because I love to play with other dogs. Miss Roxanne gave me a stuffed bear that I really like, and I hope I get to go back sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment